MUnique Technology GmbH is a very young startup with sustainable growth. Our DeepTech company has specialized in the field of optical metrology with an innovative length measuring device. This can be used, for example, to precisely measure large satellite constellations in order to improve Earth observation or navigation systems, among other things. This broad field results in a diverse range of tasks. The spectrum includes theory and experiment in physics, electrical engineering and mechanical engineering as well as participation in the company development.
Therefore we would like to strengthen our team with an all-round talent. The place of work is in the Hohenlindener Straße in Munich.
– Development of complex optical measurement technology / laser measurement technology
– Conception and realization of optical measurements in the laboratory
– Data analysis and control of laboratory setups with Python
– Execution of feasibility analyses
– Prototyping in the field of electrical and mechanical engineering
– Completed master studies, preferably physics, physical engineering, photonics or comparable
– Experienced professionals as well as career starters are equally welcome
– Profound knowledge in optics and laser technology
– Knowledge in measurement technology, electronic design and CAD design advantageous
– advanced knowledge in Python
– English (fluent), German (basic knowledge)
What we offer
– StartUp feeling
– Innovative environment in an extraordinary DeepTech company
– interdisciplinary activities
– flexitime and flexible working time model
– Individual development and training opportunities
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter, current resume, salary expectations and earliest possible start date.