“Study and characterisation of adaptive optics for a novel distance measurement system for space applications”
MUnique Technology GmbH is a very young startup with sustainable growth. Our DeepTech company has specialized in the field of optical metrology with an innovative length measuring device.
The system enables a wide range of applications in the field of satellite constellations, quantum communication and time transfer systems. This makes it possible to improve earth observation, satellite internet or navigation systems, for example.
For this measuring system, adaptive optics will be implemented as a transceiver unit.
– Research on adaptive optics (for space applications)
– Control of a deformable mirror unit (with Python)
– Construction of an optical hardware setup for test and verification (incl. 3D printing)
– Characterisation of the mirror unit (Zernike coefficients, speed, stability, homogeneity, …)
– Comparison of measurement performance between adaptive optics and conventional optics
– Technical report
– field of study physics, physical engineering, photonics or comparable
– knowledge in optics and laser technology
– interest in measurement technology, electronic design and CAD design
– knowledge in Python
– English (fluent), German (basic knowledge)
What we offer
– StartUp feeling
– Innovative environment in an extraordinary DeepTech company
– interdisciplinary activities
– permanent employment is possible afterwards
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter, up-to-date curriculum vitae and earliest possible start date.