MUnique Technology GmbH is a very young startup with sustainable growth. Our DeepTech company has specialized in the field of optical metrology with an innovative length measuring device.
The system enables a wide range of applications in the field of satellite constellations, quantum communication and time transfer systems. This makes it possible to improve earth observation, satellite internet or navigation systems, for example.
This results in a diverse range of tasks. The spectrum includes theory and experiment in electrical engineering, physics and mechanical engineering as well as participation in the company development. Therefore we would like to strengthen our team with an all-round talent.
– FPGA / embedded system development
– Electronic circuit design and realization
– Conception and execution of measurements in the laboratory
– Data analysis with AI implementation
– Execution of feasibility analyses
– Prototyping with 3D printing
– Completed master studies, preferably electronics or comparable
– Professionals as well as career starters are equally welcome
– Experience in VHDL / embedded system develoment
– Knowledge in measurement technology, optics and CAD design advantageous
– Advanced knowledge in Python
– English (fluent), German (basic knowledge)
What we offer
– StartUp feeling
– Innovative environment in an extraordinary DeepTech company
– interdisciplinary activities
– flexitime and flexible working time model
– Individual development and training opportunities
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter, up-to-date curriculum vitae, salary expectations and earliest possible start date.